The First Church on the Moon - out now

Today is my 42nd birthday. To celebrate I'm putting out a The First Church on the Moon, a Douglas Adams-esque novel and the sort-of sequel to The Brandy of the Damned, as a freebie.



You can get the Kindle version here, and it will be free for the next five days.

Alternatively you can get the paperback version here but you'll have to cough up real human money for it, such is life.

The ebook is free as a thank-you to everyone who has supported me by buying The Brandy of the Damned and the original KLF ebook, because that has led to me being able to stop making cartoons and become a full time author, for the medium-term at least. Please fill your boots and download away with my gratitude. If you were moved to leave an Amazon review or a Facebook like, of course, then I wouldn't try to talk you out of it.

The First Church on the Moon was written for the hell of it between finishing the unholy brain-mash that was writing The KLF and starting the epic quest that is my book on the 20th Century.  It is me enjoying myself, basically, and I hope that's infectious.

I talk more about the book in this interview with Jason Arnopp, over at The Big Hand.

*blows party blower*

Comments